USA - DEEP SOUTH MUSIC MAGIC 5-19TH OCT 2019 | 15 DAYS
- Duration: 15 Days
- Location: Nashville
Music and blues tour of the USA's deep south visiting Elvis and Johnny Cash's Memphis, the country music capital Nashville and the fusion jazz of New Orleans. Flying from Perth with stopovers in San Francisco and Melbourne this 15 day tour is a music lovers dream.
Experience the heart and soul of America's deep south music scene with this nine night tour-of-a-lifetime through three of the area's most iconic cities - Nashville, Memphis and New Orleans.
- Rock n Roll Bus Tour - Travel around San Francisco on a trippy 1960s-inspired bus and visit Alcatraz during this full-day tour. In the morning, ride the Magic Bus through Chinatown, the Conservatory of Flowers in Golden Gate Park, the bohemian Haight-Ashbury and the Beat generation's North Beach to learn about the history of this eclectic city.
- Visit PIER 39 the vast shopping and entrtainment complex with views to the Golden gate bridge and a word class aquarium and seal lion center.
- Enjoy a narrated sunset cruise around Alcatraz & San Francisco Bay.
- Country Music Hall of Fame and Museum - Time travel through decades of musical history. In the museum’s core exhibition, Sing Me Back Home: A Journey Through Country Music, visitors are immersed in the history and sounds of country music, its origins and traditions, and the stories and voices of many of its honored architects.
- Visit Studio B to see where music royalty recorded including Elvis Presley, Eddy Arnold and the Everly Brothers and visit the Ryman auditorium for a self-guided tour that concludes on the very stage where legends performed. Nashville's only historic studio tour takes you to Elvis's favorite studio, the heart of Music Row and the birthplace to the Nashville Sound.
- Experience the Johnny Cash Museum
- Sun Studio, visit the birth place of rock and roll and stand where Elvis, Jerry Lee Lewis and Johnny Cash once stood before marvelling at the costumes, instruments and recording equipment of the greats in the Rock n Soul Museum.
- Graceland Spend the day exploring the home of Elvis Presley and the largest collection of gold records in the world.
- Visit the world famous Bourbon Street and enjoy a Jazz Brunch Buffet. .
- Experience the Swamp and Bayou Tour with a boat trip into the Louisiana Swamps where a native guide will be on hand to reveal the mysteries of the Cajun and local wildlife.
**** IMPORTANT REQUIREMENTS ****
- A Valid Australian Passport (Ensure your passport is valid for at least six months from the date you intend to return to Australia).
- If you're visiting the US for less than 90 days, you may be eligible to apply for an Electronic System for Travel Authorization (ESTA) and enter under the Visa Waiver Program (VWP).
- Return Economy Flights PER - SYD - SAN FRANCISCO (Return)
- Internal flights SF - Nasville - Memphis- New Orleans
- 13 Nights Luxury twin Hotel Room
- Country Music Hall of Fame and Museum
- Rock n Roll Bus Tour -
- Rock n Soul Museum.
- Sunset cruise around Alcatraz & San Francisco Bay.
- A boat trip into the Louisiana Swamps
- Guest Support Services
- All On-Tour Transport and Transfers,
- All Bistro – style meals daily B/L/D,
- All Entry Fees And Activity Passes
- 24 Hr Guest Support Services
- Photo Memories USB
- Travel Insurance
1:4 Package : $12 849 (twin share)
1:2 Package: $16 443 (twin share)
- Single Room Extra: $1560
1:1 Package : $26 687 (includes single room supplement )
- Door to door return transfers (Metro) : $90
- Door to door return transfers (Southwest) : $180
Other Extra's (Price on Application)
Pre-departure and Regional Transfers | Active Overnight Support | Mobility Equipment Hire | Spending Money Voucher
MINIMUM DEPOSIT: $225 due WITHIN 14 DAYS of order confirmation.
TRAVEL DEPOSIT: $2250 120 DAYS PRIOR TO DEPARTURE (Includes $225 non-refundable planning and booking fees)
FULL & FINAL PAYMENT: 60 DAYS PRIOR TO DEPARTURE
General Terms and Conditions Apply : See Standard Terms and Conditions
NOTE: Wheelchair Accessible Itinerary variations/ vehicle supplement may apply.
NOTE: Prices do not include personal spending money, souvenirs, alcoholic drinks or personal items.
NOTE: All travel products and services described on the Site are offered subject to availability.
NOTE: Promotion and voucher discounts applied to final balance only. Deposit payment conditions apply before discount promotions are confirmed.
Contact us: DISCOVERY HOLIDAYS | firstname.lastname@example.org PH 1800 290996
Postal : L2 Building C 355 Scarborough Beach Rd Osborne Park 6017
Discovery Holidays acknowledges the traditional owners of country throughout Australia and their continuing connection to land, sea and community. We pay our respects to them and their cultures and to their elders both past and present.